Deep Blue loved going to Cozumel in 2014 so much that we're going back in 2017! This time though we're adding a few dives in the Cenotes as well.
We will be again staying at the Hotel Cozumel, a beautiful 4-star resort with a large swimming pool and jacuzzi, 2 restaurants, a day time snack bar, and a full service bar. Amenities included Free WIFI, free lockers, a gym, in-room safes, a beach club, and nightly entertainment.
Cozumel is world famous for its beautiful coral reefs and drift dives, we will have the opportunity to see both of these and much more.
At only $2,075 (paying cash? Only $1,975), the trip is an incredible value! Trip Includes:
- Round trip airfare from LAX to Cozumel
- Shuttle to and from both airports
- 5 nights accommodation at Hotel Cozumel
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day at Hotel Cozumel
- Drinks, non-alcoholic and domestic alcoholic beverages
- Three days of 2 tank morning dives in Cozumel (tanks and weights included) and one day with 2 dives in the Cenotes.
- Bellman fees and maid fees
- A Deep Blue representative handling the details so that when you're on vacation you get to act like you're on vacation.
What's not included? Not too much but here are some (probably all) of those extras:
- Any meals/drinks while traveling - sorry, airport beer is expensive. ;)
- Nitrox - $10/tank
- Rental gear - $16/day
- Dive shop/meal/drink tips
- Checked bags (American Airlines)
- Park fees ($2/day)
- Single Room Upgrade (adds $370) Conversely if you put 3 people in one room the price drops a bit
* Fuel charges, taxes, increases in air fare, permits, etc. are not under our control. We do our best to anticipate these costs in advance, but we respectfully advise that prices can change based on market fluctuation.