Would you trust just anyone to care for your life-support equipment? There is nothing more important to us than the privilege of maintaining your gear. Our philosophy is simple: Take care of everyone’s equipment as if it's your own. Our manufacturer-certified technicians use only original equipment manufacturer’s parts to ensure that your equipment is tuned to manufacturer’s specifications. No compromises, just excellent service.
HOURS: Mon-Fri: 9am—6pm, Sat: 9am—5pm, Sun: 10am—5pm.
Proud authorized service center for these manufacturers:
Most manufacturers require an inspection every year to keep your warranty valid. This inspection includes:
- Checking the intermediate pressure supplied by the first stage
- Checking the second stage opening effort
- Inspecting the hoses, mouthpieces, and second stage exhaust valves
- Inspecting the first stage inlet filter
- Pressurizing the system and immersing in water to check for leaks
When indicated by the manufacturer, your scuba equipment needs an overhaul to keep it functioning at its peak performance. This service consists of:
- Complete disassembly of regulator
- Cleaning according to manufacturer’s recommendations
- Replacement of o-rings and seats according to manufacturer’s guidelines
- Adjustment of intermediate pressure and opening effort to like-new condition
Don’t worry about keeping your gear in top condition – leave it to us! Have your equipment serviced at Deep Blue and we’ll remind you via email when it’s due for some more attention, be it an inspection or an overhaul. If you buy the gear from us, your inspection is free.
Sales & Rental
Currently, all our equipment sales and rentals are done at our Long Beach location but in the future, you will be able to purchase or rent your gear online. Until then please visit us at 11 39th Place, Long Beach, CA 90803, conveniently located next to the Belmont Veterans Memorial Pier.