Cozumel 2014 was a huge success. We went on 10 beautiful dives all on different reefs during which we had encounters with sea life including spotted eagle rays, sea turtles, southern sting rays, sea snakes, nurse sharks, parrot fish, groupers, bountiful corals, and much much more. We also spent plenty of time poolside tanning, playing volleyball, and just gallivanting around town - all while enjoying a cocktail or two... or 4... or 10. Hey, it was all inclusive, can you blame us? In addition to all of this two people in our group were named Mr. and Mrs. Cozumel for the week and how they earned that title is a whole other story. Sound like fun? You could have been there, but don't worry, we have more trips that will be just as fun already planned.
We stayed at the Hotel Cozumel, a beautiful 4-star resort with a large swimming pool and jacuzzi, 2 restaurants, a day time snack bar, and a full service bar. Amenities included Free WIFI, free lockers, a gym, in-room safes, a beach club, and nightly entertainment.
Cozumel is world famous for its beautiful coral reefs and drift dives, we will have the opportunity to see both of these and much more. Join us next time!
- Round trip airfare from LAX to Cozumel
- Shuttle to and from both airports
- 5 nights accommodation at Hotel Cozumel
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day at Hotel Cozumel
- Drinks, non-alcoholic and domestic alcoholic beverages
- Four days of 2 tank morning dives and two days with an additional afternoon dive (tanks and weights included)